Best Place To Visit In Ha Giang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northeast » Ha Giang
June 26th 2018
Published: June 26th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Ha Giang is one of the poorest mountainous provinces in Vietnam. Currently, Ha Giang tourism is a destination to attract a large number of domestic and foreign tourists, especially young people love to travel and love to explore. My goal is to provide you all the necessary information about the Ha Giang Tourist Attractions: Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, Ma Phi Leng Pass, Lung Cu Flag Tower, Mansion Of Vuong Family, Quan Ba Twin Mountain, blossom flower fields, rice terraces at Hoang Su Phi. Depending on the time and interest you should match points accordingly.

Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark - Best place to visit in Ha Giang

Located 1,000 meters above sea level of Ha Giang Province. Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark is known for its fantastic rock formations and overall naturally breathtaking sights. The place is so picture-worthy that it is on top of the list of both amateur and professional photographers all over the world of their places to capture. But as beautiful as it is, the road is long and difficult. So only the truly committed ones are determined to conquer the rocky beauty of Dong Van.

Ma Pi Leng Pass - Best place to visit in Ha Giang

For travellers passionate discovering the mysterious highlands in Vietnam, Happiness Road in Hagiang is one of the most interesting destinations. In order to reach Ma Pi Leng Mount, you will have to cross many high mountain passes including Bac Sum Pass, Can Ty Pass, Heaven Gate Pass, etc. Almost every traveller who has had a chance to conquering Ma Pi Leng Pass in Ha Giang agree that it is extremely hard but absolutely rewarding.

Lung Cu Flag Tower - Best place to visit in Ha Giang

Located in Lung Cu Commune – the north pole of Viet Nam, belonging to Dong Van District, Ha Giang Province, about 160km to the north-east of Ha Giang City, Lung Cu Flag Tower is built in the peak of Rong (Dragon) Mountain. This is the landmark with important historical significance, marking Viet Nam’s territorial sovereignty.

Mansion Of Vuong Family - Best place to visit in Ha Giang

The house of Vuong Family, the king of Miao ethnic, is located in Sa Phin, Dong Van, and Ha Giang. This mansion is impressive not because of its gigantic size, but its magnificence and unique design. As it was created by the Chinese stone artists from Yunnan (China) and the
Ha-Giang-Lung-Cu-FlagHa-Giang-Lung-Cu-FlagHa-Giang-Lung-Cu-Flag

Lung Cu Flag Tower
skillful Mong builders, the place’s design is influenced by the traditional architecture of the Qing dynasty in China in the late 1890s, as well as some element from the local Mong culture. This destination is a must-see that you should not skip on your tour in Ha Giang.

Quan Ba Twin Mountain - Best place to visit in Ha Giang

Quan Ba is the first gateway district when coming Dong Van rock plateau. Quan Ba Ha Giang is famous for heaven gate, double stalactite, speciality corn wine, Hop Tien linen and Tam Son town where is known as the 2nd Sa Pa in the North of Viet Nam. To Ha Giang, if visitors do not see Quan Ba Twin Mountain, it will be hard to say that they have come to Ha Giang.

Rice terraces at Hoang Su Phi - Best place to visit in Ha Giang

Hoang Su Phi, a rural area in the remote province of Ha Giang, is regarded as one of the most beautiful areas in the whole of Vietnam. It is in the far north close to the border with China, a place of ethnic tribes who eke out a living in difficult terrain.
Rice-terraces-at-Hoang-Su-PhiRice-terraces-at-Hoang-Su-PhiRice-terraces-at-Hoang-Su-Phi

Rice terraces at Hoang Su Phi
There are just over 50,000 inhabitants and their rice terraces are extremely important to their survival. Terrace farming has existed for many centuries and there seems little that can improve the way that the locals grow their food. If you really want to fully enjoy the natural environment during your Vietnam tour, then this is a place to consider.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Ma-Pi-Leng-PassMa-Pi-Leng-Pass
Ma-Pi-Leng-Pass

Ma Pi Leng Pass
Dong-Van-Karst-Plateau-GeoparkDong-Van-Karst-Plateau-Geopark
Dong-Van-Karst-Plateau-Geopark

Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark
Quan-Ba-Twin-MountainQuan-Ba-Twin-Mountain
Quan-Ba-Twin-Mountain

Quan Ba twin mountain


Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb