Phu Quoc Island


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Phú Quốc
May 26th 2016
Published: May 26th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Phu Quocis commonly known as the honeymoon paradise. If you want to enjoy the quiet, spacious, cool, noiseless atmosphere, the Pearl Island – Phu Quoc is truly your destination. If you want to visit Phu Quoc island, you must first find the accurate information about the ways to reach there. There are 2 main ways to get to Phu Quoc Island.

You can : Phu Quoc camping trips · Phu Quoc trekking tours

Traveling by air is the most convenient way to get to the island with at least 10 daily flights from Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi and it takes approximately 40 minutes to fly from Tan Son Nhat Airport of Ho Chi Minh City and 2 hours from Hanoi.

Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar and VietJet Air are three main commercial airlines, which flies directly to Phu Quoc Island. Usually, during the months of January and February or during public holidays, particularly Tet Holidays, more flights have been scheduled per day (up to 15 flights).

Traveling by air is the most convenient way to get to the island with at least 19 daily flights from Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi and it takes approximately 40 minutes to fly from Tan Son Nhat Airport of Ho Chi Minh City and 2 hours from Noi Bai Airport of Hanoi.

Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar and VietJet Air are three main commercial airlines, which flies directly to Phu Quoc Island.
By Sea

Traveling by sea will give the traveler time to continue their journey by sea and explore Vietnam from another angle.

Best time to travel

The most convenient and comfortable time to travel by sea is during the dry season from late October to May. Check the weather conditions before choosing this mode of transportation.

Operations and Duration

The duration of the trip varies from one and half hours from Ha Tien port and two and half hours from Rach Gia (it will take about four to five hours to reach Rach Gia Port from Ho Chi Minh City by bus).

With continuous development, traveling by ferry and boat is becoming a popular option between the mainland of Vietnam and Phu Quoc Island, and a variety of services will be available in the years to come. There are currently six main operators to travel by sea:

– Duong Dong Express

– Super Dong Hydrofoil

– Trameco

– Hai Au (Seagull)

– Vietrosko Hydrofoil

– Bien Xanh Express

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb