Salinda Phu Quoc Resort


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Phú Quốc
August 27th 2015
Published: August 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post



Salinda Resort Phu Quoc Island is also a member of WorldHotels and in addition to luxurious hotel and villa accommodation, we can also provide you with information on tours to Halong Bay, tours around Vietnam, or any other information relating to your holidays in Vietnam. Salinda Resort Phu Quoc Island boasts spacious and luxurious rooms with free WiFi and a private balcony in Duong Dong. Featuring a private beach area, an outdoor pool and restaurant, the property also provides free private parking. Make yourself at home in one of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Experience dazzling Phu Quoc sunsets from a private oversized balcony, with sparkling ocean views. These suites promise in-room invigoration and unique to this luxurious resort. Each separate bedroom has a plush Salinda's bed that guarantees a rejuvenating night's sleep. The architecture and design of Salinda Premium Resort and Spa holds dear to the revered and long-standing maxim of luxury in simplicity. Much thought was given to the architecture and design, valuing the understated, quality and privacy to combines seclusion and privacy with unrivaled standards of luxury and indulgence guaranteed to reinvigorate, rejuvenate and renew. The garden and sea view villas are the ideal location for a honeymoon or otherwise romantic getaway, and the spacious deluxe suites are not only the crown of comfort and luxury, the contemporary design also gives credit to Asia’s pearl island, Phu Quoc.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.221s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.1786s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb