goin to saigon with my miss


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Central Highlands » Lam Dong » Da Lat
May 3rd 2008
Published: May 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

So wow i have realized that we only have 9 days left of traveling before we set off to home. Patty has left us and finally it is just me and maria. We are going to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tomorrow morning on a 7 hour bus ride and all we can do is hope and pray our prescription diarrhea medicine kicks in, as this doosie has no toilet on board. Sorry for saying diarrhea, it really is one of the ugliest words out there i think.

Anyways, home on the 13th, but we are going to the travel agent tomorrow when we arrive to saigon to see if we can change it to the 15th...the extra 2 days will come in handy so we can get a slightly better (but still way to short) view of Cambodia.

I misscalculated my budget just a little, with the intention of having a nest egg for when i arrive home, im gonna have just enough to eat mr noodles until my first paycheck. Well....at least i have a job when im back. Home will be weird, we could totally stay out here for another 3,4,5 or 6 months if we had the money.



Advertisement



4th May 2008

We'll feed you ty, don't worry!
6th May 2008

dave the drummer
you need to get ahold of henry and book him. james has agreed!!! DAMNIT WHY ARE YOU ON VACATION! i hope your having fun.
7th May 2008

It'll be good to have you back...hope you had too much fun while you were out there! P.S. - Echo told me that she loves me more than you now! :P

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb