Paradise hotel and..drunken pole dancing all part of Thailand x


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand
December 5th 2013
Published: December 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

So we got to our amazing hotel and finally relaxed it was just unreal the room was massive we walked in there was a day bed a couch a massive TV then our massive bedroom and bathroom, luxury!!! We decided to rent a jeep on the island too which was great as our hotel was quite high up in the mountain it made it much easier for us to get about. Our first night we literally got room service and watched Django as the room had a list of wicked films. It was like being at home (apart from not being near all our lovely family and friends!) the 2nd day we got our jeep and had a drive around and in the evening went to the cinema and saw Hunger Games 2. Loved it!! I loved the books so was pretty excited to see the film and have got the rest of the gang onto it now too!

We were lucky that the sun came out for a few days too so had a couple of days chilling around the pool and trying to top up our tan which had definitely faded from all the rain we had been having! We went to a beach one afternoon too which was really quiet and perfect for relaxing. Samui really felt like the Thailand we had all imagined it to be and out a smile back on all our faces. Looking back I didn't felt like we did much but it was nice to chill out, the only disappointment was as it has been their low season the beaches haven't been what we expected. They have been pretty dirty in some places but just another reason to come back :-)

We moved hotels for 2 nights though and headed out on the Sunday to a hotel called Beach Republic which had a day event on called Sunday Sessions. It was a wicked hotel with such a cool atmosphere! Palm trees coveted in red fairy lights overlooking the beach and sea. It was happy hour so we made the most of it us girls having a couple jugs of sangria and the boys on the beers. It was an afternoon me and Brad had been waiting for, a cool bar on the beach with wicked music! We've added it into our trip for 2015 haha. After leaving there we headed to Lamai for dinner and to an Australian bar we found a few days earlier so the boys could watch football. It ended up being another late night heading to the bar across the road from us it was a pretty funny night the bars were quiet but we all got drunk and got up dancing....even getting on the poles in the bars with Brad hanging upside down at one point haha!!!! We had a wicked night but probably wasn't too clever as we had a boat trip to Krabi the next morning!!! Luckily I felt fine but MR Thompson was rather sick so the boat trip wasn't too pleasant for him!!! We made it back to Krabi though and took Matt and Alex to the beach at the Centara where we stayed for my birthday. We regretted it straight away because we just wanted to go back but it was nice to be there again, just made me realise how lucky I was for my birthday!! Sitting in the beach me and Alex planned our 2015 trip making sure the boys knew it's going to be 5* so we all better get good jobs in Australia ha!!

My next entry is about the end of Thailand for us which will probably amuse you all so I'll leave this one here

Love B&K xxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb