The Hughes's Reunite


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
February 15th 2010
Published: March 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

With a early rise we head staright out for a collection of pastries ready for the arrival of the Hughes's. Our Bob Marley impersonator taxi driver picked us up and we were on our way to Naiyang to Kingsacre Bungalow. It was a nice relaxed and short journey with some smooth reggae beats matching the meandering roads.
On arrival we were met by our host's Glen and Christine; a British couple who had developed a cosy, isolated tropical paradise at the end of a less than appealing lane. Atleast the fear of the surrounding was gone when they opened their gates. After a chat and check in we head to the beach for a little nose while we were waiting for the Hughes's.
The Hughes arived after a small delay and we all had a chat, Laura was thrilled, like a little kiddie at Christmas eve!
It was a general consensus that Beers and food were neccessary so we walked to the beach and found a little shack "Sumalee's" on the sand and indulged in Changs and an aray of dishes.
The catch up was lovely and time flew until before long it was evening and we had been to a few shacks and were lounged on a comfy cushioned bench drinking cocktails.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb