Island Hopping!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
February 15th 2010
Published: February 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Another glorious morning around the stunning pools, before packing up and moving on (again!) We were collected and driven over to Cape Panwa still wondering whether we’d arrive and ask to be taken back to the previous hotel. We’d had a lovely time, with only brief sortees out to the resort itself - the longest being to watch the rugby.

However, as we left the overcrowded Patong Beach (I defy anyone to be able to wedge another sun lounger and umbrella onto it) and drove over the hills to see the glorious view of blue sea and outlying islands, we were delighted. When we arrived at the Kantary Bay Hotel and learned that we’d been upgraded into a fantastic one bedroomed suite with a huge balcony giving fantastic views, we were overjoyed!

So there we are, we did a quick reccy of the area - a promenade along the sea front gives us 2 Thai seafood restaurants, an Indian restaurant, a supermarket and the Phuket Aquarium. The only other building is the hotel, so we chose one of the 2 pools and relaxed.

After drinks on the balcony, skyping mum and dad to show them the glorious sunset, we went to the hotel’s restaurant for our free meal ... Italian would you believe!! Ah well, it was lovely and we enjoyed it.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb