Island Hopping


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
March 9th 2009
Published: March 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After a bit of uncertainty we were picked up by Island Hoppers and headed to the boat.

We started off on a sandy island in the sun, where we snorkled and got sunburn. We then headed on to Yao Yao where we were stopping for the night.

Beautiful white beaches, sea canoe and snorkelling were on offer and we had it to ourselves for a bit! We stayed in a hut which was ok despite the double bed! We toured the island visiting the village, seeing the Thai boxing stadium, monkey's working at coconut collection and rubber plantation.

The next day in the afternoon we moved on to Phi Phi, we stopped at another island of sun and sand where we paid to sit in the shade until moving on, I snorkelled off the boat for a bit. We ended up on the main island and found our hotel eventually. We had a nice bungalow room. Phi Phi was mad, lots of tourist shops. We went for a long hike to a view point before chilling out.

We were picked up later the next day, after a morning of shopping, eating and drinking.

We got back to the main land later in the day, where we got a mini bus to our new hotel in Patong.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.407s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 16; qc: 84; dbt: 0.1849s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb