Our days on Karon Beach, Phuket


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
March 8th 2009
Published: March 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The first night we spent in Phukets cheapest hotel for 700 bath=15 euro/night. Because of all the bruises we got from the bed, we decided to go for a more luxury standard hotel. We found Karon Princess hotel where we spent the next three nights for 1800 Baht = 40 euros/night. The services was splendid and the staff was very friendly. We ordered roomservice and the food was also delicious for low prices.
Our new passion is a non alcoholic fruitcocktail which consists of squeezed fruit, mixed with ice. Our favourite food dish is, of course, the pad thai! The thaifood is really cheap. The western food is more expensive.
Karon Beach got the most beautiful sunset, like an art of painting. A really romantic place to be. The breeze is really warm and the water also. The sand feels like cotton under the feet. But the sun is dangerous! We got burned at once, our southern european genes are not helping! Instead we spent the afternoon at the hotel pool area in the shadow, sipping cocktails. Ending the night with a sunset bath in the ocean.



Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



8th March 2009

Gött mos!!
Rackarns vad gött ni ser ut att ha det!!! Ville bara meddela att vi kom från Borås för några timmar sedan och det var snöstorm...så passa på och njut och drick en drink för mig!! Kram på er båda!

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb