Thats it for Phuket!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
September 25th 2008
Published: September 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post


Well our Thailand experience has come to an end!

Wednesday - Ben, David and Mike went to beach, Peter and Mat spent the day at the hotel pool. Wednedsay night was spent having a few quiet drinks not been hassled from the locals as we were up Thursday morning (6am) for our trip to Phi Phi Island.

Note: The funniest thing about Wed night was that Gukky (David) payed 1000 bahts (18 english pounds!!) to go to the toilet, when it should have cost in 5 bahts - that lady has now retired!!!




Thursday (Ph Phi Island) - After getting up at 6am the bus picked usup from hotel to go to port to catch speed boat out to Phi Phi Island. After nearly crashing (no road rules in Thailand) we got on the speed boat and wow, the ride out to Phi Phi was better than any world roller coaster.

We went for a swim o Maya Bay (were beach was filmed); the scenery is just stunning! We then went to different islands to sun bath and snorkel - we all came back sun burnt and ready for a sleeep!


We have had a quiet night at Dereks Bar, eating good old Engish food and taking the drinking easy. We are up at 6am for catch taxi to Phuket airport were we will fly to Singapore for the F1 night time grand prix.


PICTURES WILL E POSTED AS SOON AS WE GET TO SINGAPORE HOTEL.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb