Last Full Day at Le Meridien


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
August 18th 2007
Published: August 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello all,

Today is our last full day at Le Meridien Phuket. We have been here since Tuesday and it is absolutely amazing. We have a deluxe ocean view suite which you probably saw pictures of our view! It has been raining for the last three days, but it seems to have stopped now. The rain has really not put a damper on things though. Everybody seems to be used to it and they just function like normal. So we have done the same.

Tomorrow we leave this resort and catch a speed boat to a little island named Koh Racha Yai. It is very secluded and only has two resorts. There are no roads and no vehicles. We are very excited about going there. We will be there for three nights and then we come back to Phuket to another area called Surin Beach. We stay there for two nights and then we start the long trek home. It is great getting to hear feedback and comments from all of you. We can't wait to come back and tell lots of stories of the far east! I have taken lots of pictures as I am sure all of you knew already! It is slow and complicated to add them to here, but we will continue to add what we can.

Advertisement



18th August 2007

So glad you're having so much fun! I'm sure you have taken a picture or two. I have enjoyed seeing the ones you sent so far. Keep on having a blast! Love you! Mama

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0221s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb