Still doing it tough!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
February 13th 2007
Published: February 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

still hanging around phuket...had a pretty hard couple of days!!
we have got into a bit of a pattern...sleep in (coz it so damn hot, and we go to bed so late!), go to the beach, have some lunch, look around the shops, swim in the pool, then have a few drinks at the hotel get ready and go out till the morning...haha tough!!

the city really does come alive at night, they close down the main street so no traffic can get thru and then its party time!! amazingly we have met up with our aussie friends that we meet in hanoi (our first day in vietnam) we have seen them all the way thru veitnam but thought that would be it..then meet them at a pub here...its crazy we are all saying we couldnt arrange to meet up with our friends the way we keep meeting up with them!..been great had some good times with them! meeting lots of new people...think majority of tourists here are from australia and israel (haha thats right ange and emma!, we love the israelis!)

Got a big party on tonight at 'Rock City', they say there are 4 cover bands 2
good timesgood timesgood times

leave it out!
hours of all you can drink and no chicks with dicks, or guys with tits.... Just westerners!!!! Well let you know how the night pans out.... I'm sure it will be another adventure as we always manage to do everything the hardest or craziest way possible!!!!!

missin you all heaps xoxoxxo




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Lady boys!!Lady boys!!
Lady boys!!

they were scary...we took a photo then they demanded money..we gave them some but it wasnt enough, so they told us to go to hell...nasty lady boys!
its still there!!its still there!!
its still there!!

from the trip in 2005..love our work ange and em!


18th February 2007

tough life
hi grils glad you had time to get up and write your blog.. looking very hectic over there!!! we have been groovin around here too ..went to the salsa night at wheeler place on friday night and will go back next week. whats the plan? where u off to next? love mum

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb