Dton Sai


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
March 19th 2012
Published: January 24th 2013
Edit Blog Post

When camp was over most of us volunteers decided to spend the weekend at one more beach, Dton Sai.<span> We left Koh Lanta by ferry, drove through the main land and then hopped aboard a longboat which took us out to Dton Sai beach.<span> Here we grabbed extremely cheap bungalows and took to exploring.<span> We were just spending the evening here and wanted to check the place out.

Where as Koh Phi Phi was filled with partying farangs and Koh Lanta was a natural park with just Thai’s and us volunteers, Dton Sai was somewhere in the middle.<span> True most of the people that scattered the island were also farangs, but they weren’t the ones to party all night long or at least not in the let’s get wasted way that Koh Phi Phi exudes.<span> This was more hippy esq with everyone and every place having an extremely chill vibe emanating from it.<span> We ended up spending most of the evening at a little bar called the Chill Out Bar where not only did they have some AMAZING tea, but they also had a tire swing and a tight rope to try your circus talents out.

When it was late we all headed back to our little bungalows to sleep away the night.<span> The next morning after a quick breakfast we hopped aboard another long boat and headed out to catch out buses back to our villages.<span>

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0607s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb