Tarutao Marine National Park


Advertisement
Published: February 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello all! I know, it has been a while since my last post, but in my defense it is because there was no internet on the islands we stayed on for over the past week. But now you get to hear all about the islands! Horray! Your patience paid off. Alrighty, so if I have this correct, the last time I posted was on the 23rd of January after the stimulating full moon party. After posting my blog ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




7th February 2008

A fulfilling blog
Thank you for all of your writing, wherever, however, whenever you do it. This blog, as your others, is a beaut. You're so good in saying so much and being succinct and poetic. I began to tear up when I read your lines about setting up for lightning shots. Your dad has done that but I particularly remember a time in Texas at the ranch when he was so taken by the lightning and when he set up the camera on the back porch of the ranch house we stayed in. Anyhow, you brought back those memories and I appreciate your interest in photography. I love that all of you boys have an interest in recording your feelings about what you do and see, your insights developing and then your sharing with the rest of us. Thanks, kiddo. I like your reference to Zeus in that dramatic photo. The coral is magnificent. That photo of Kam on the tree is so amazing. The two branches that stretch down could easily be interpreted as his legs (at least in my world). Don't you see it? That cat! Curious style. The story of the tree and the man who had children at an age that is older than usual, is beautiful. I loved reading it even though you'd already told me the story by phone. City of fish, and growing anxiety over sharks. I love your descriptive narrative. Keep it comin' kiddo and keep on truckin'. I'm glad you feel connected with a seemingly peaceful and open philosophy such as Buddhism. I hope to now finish the copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance that Uncle Steve gave to me when I was in college. I made some notes when I first read it. Perhaps you would be interested in reading them. I love you. Goodnight.
7th February 2008

:P'''
Deffinitly a sunrise ;) It is good to hear from you and see your pics, it all looks so beautiful, and very different from here :) Hope you have a safe flight to Italy! Muah! miss you ^_^~* ~lisa

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb