Fresh off the boat...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
June 15th 2006
Published: June 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

fire dancer....fire dancer....fire dancer....

in koh phi phi
Well.... today was a long day... we had to catch our boat from Hadd Yien to Hadrine.. then catch our bus to the ferries..take a 4 hour ferry to Semunai... then catch a bus to another bus in some city we now know as hell... then catch that bus to another bus to take us to a tuktuk which then took us to another ferry wich sailed us through pounding waves which soaked us ...to koh phi phi... and we finally arrived after a good day of travelling from 5am to 6pm.... o dear,...
It's soo beautiful here.. and i'm having a fabulous time.. watching crazy fire dancers...
chilln in the the sand and meeting new/ odd people from around the world... and i'm getting a pretty good tan too... not going to lie... i'm kinda turning black.
Well...as always its hot and sunny here.. yesterday was alot of fun.. we went for a boat trip around Koh Phi Phi, we all took off in a tiny long boat which took us to these amazing bays surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and crystal clear water where we were able to swim and snorkel around seeing beautiful colourful fish, bright blue and
Gramme and AdamGramme and AdamGramme and Adam

At the Rock bar..
pinks...millions of little fish attacking you and baracudas...its quite breath taking... then we went cliff jumping ..doing back flips into the water ..scary but fun.. after that we headed over to Ma ya Bay.( the beach where the movie the beach was filmed) it is very nice. Then we decided that it was time we started to head back in because the waves were now about 7 feet tall and washing over our boat... and it started poring with rain... o dear,when we got back to land the side walk was now a river, rushing water was half way up our legs....so that night we all chilled in our bungalow listening to TJ jam on the guitar..and went to sleep early because now today we are headed out to koh Rialy.... o dear, it just started raining.. this way be a long day of travelling in the rain... o well its refreshing from all of the heat, it cools down to a nice ..comfortable 28 degrees...


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Adam and meAdam and me
Adam and me

At the Rock bar..
me and G noteme and G note
me and G note

in Mya Bay...
double back flip..double back flip..
double back flip..

in Koh Phi Phi
girls on the beach..girls on the beach..
girls on the beach..

in Koh Phi Phi


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb