Lazy day on Phi Phi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
November 22nd 2008
Published: November 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Last night we went to Hippies bar and watched the fire show and celebrations of the half moon party. Fire show was pretty impressive again. Had quite an early night yesterday, not many of us out.
I decided when i got back to my room to get my ipod out the safe to listen to it before i went to sleep- bad idea!...i put the key in and turned the right and then the key was jammed in and the door wouldn't open. Well after a few huffs and puffs, some Czech people come up and try to help me...to no success then a guy from denmark- to no success and i eventually give up and say that they may as well go to bed (reception doesn't open till 8am)...i went to get my book and started reading (With great company of a kitten)...Robert (another guy from Denmark who was doing the open water course) turns up and i explain my problem and that i was having a party in the hall LOL. Well he must have magic hands as with a few twists he opened it up.
Success...bed time.
This morning i did just about nothing apart from wander around the town. Then Dre and myself walked to long beach for breakfast/lunch and wandered back again as she is starting her open water course.
I think the live aboard boat is confirmed with enough people to go and at a bargain price too as they want to get it out so yayy!
So fingers crossed i am off tomorrow night for 2 nights and 7 dives (one has to be 30m deep and the other a navigational dive then 3 optional dives and 2 optional dives not part of the course).
Getting eaten alive by Mossys on this island...itchy itchy...grumble grumble. Off for a shower now before dinner and to hide from the mossys lol.
Hope everyone is well 😊
xxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1141s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb