We're in paradise


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
June 21st 2007
Published: June 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

So We finaly have got to some beaches!! WEre staying on phi phi don and its beautiful, were on the other side of the island from where i was last year and its such a different experience! Nice and sunny, we have to be careful about burning cos were still on the malaria tablets but sure we'll be grand. Were finally starting to look like we havent just stepped off a plane!! So our trip here wasnt quite as dramatic as our previous ones but it did have its low points!! We left bangkok at about 7ish pm on the night train, which isnt very glamorous but its ok. An experiance! we arrived into Surat Thani and hopped straight on a bus to Krabi, the bus took about 2 hours but we both slept the whole way. From there it was onto a boat from Krabi to Phi phi..........thats where the fun started! i forgot to mention it was wet, very wet, and the sea conditions werent great. So we all pilled on the boat and of we went, it was very rocky, i get sea sick on the HSS so i was misserable on that lil thing!! they had to pass out vomit bags and by the end of it about half of the ppl on the boat had been sick....a few times, very proud of myself, i stayed strong and didnt puke! So still raining and everyone feeling a little tender we hopped of at phi phi, me and Hol headed to the resort the boys stayed last year, its lovely, we spent our first day watching tv and relaxing as it was raining. Our second day was spent on the beach which was lovely and today...day 3 we got a long tail boat out to maya bay (where the beach was filmed) its so beautiful! hopefully we'll get some pics up soon! And thats really it. We are planning another beach day for tomorrow and then a sunset cruise in the evening and then like the tinkers we are were gonna upsticks and move on on saturday, we'll keep you posted!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0664s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb