the true about Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 26th 2009
Published: August 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The Thailand aftermath. It is a country for stupid white man. The faling number in the tourist statistics shows that even the stupid have started to see the true behind the bird mask. The recently changed visa policy brought a nightmare for the real travelers. You are given 2 weeks on arrival and forced to run for cover later to get a new visa. It is a another couple of dollars on the account of the police and the army. If you fool yourself with thoughts about Thailand beeing a kingdom, forget it. The king is only the picture. If he is still alive is not sure. Most of his pictures and his lovely wife are from the teenage time... This is not the only mask Thailand puts when it comes to keep the dolars rolling.
The true is very simple. It is a land where one out of 1000 will be able to give you a direction or to understand that you need help. You will probably need another 1000 people to find a second one to understand why you need help and another 1000 people to find a third person who is able to help. Which means once in a shit in THailand you are realy in the shit. Read the information about Thailnd on wikipedia and think twice before you buy your ticket. It is a police state with practicaly no law system. The police knows only 3 words: report, insurance, go home. Have you ever wondered why Thailand could "win" the battle with he drug barons and Columbia still can't. Well think about it twice... You go to the full moon party and you will see that the same people that are selling you the drugs will put you in jail. If you are lucky enough and not short of cash you may get a one way ticket out but I won't bet on this... What else is the full moon party? Buckets of alcohol sold 24hours on a beach full of lost people hopping to find something. The first start vomiting around 9pm. The most of the rest will never remember what they have done the night... The simple true for the famous Ko Samui and Ko Pha-Ngan is boredom. UNless you are diver and can escape the eartly crap above...
Of course there is beauty in Thailand. There is beauty in each and every country. But get to enjoy this beauty is another story. If India there is a bus or train each and every hour and brings you whereever you want to go without covering the place with 5star hotels in Thailand you are fucked. The train and bus stop will be always very practically build few miles away from your next connection, from the next beach, from the next ferry stop... Public bus if any will run maybe once a day maybe not. The more you near the Suratthani - the heart of the monster, the more you start loosing control over your wallet. If you first think that people are misunderstanding you soon you will realize that they are simply lying. Prices are made out, information wil be withheld from you (of course always with the fucking smile and the buddhist greeting). Most of the time you will end at the opposite part of the town even if you have asked twice and you have asked the person in charge...
But the most disgusting of all the "small cultural misunderstandings" is the way Thais react once you are in the shit. They laugh. It is a monstrous laugh as if suddenly and for the first time you have seen behind the golden mask.
...of course there are girls in Thailand. They speak english too: You want massage?... and of course you can find "love" and sex and happily marry... but in the end you can buy a inflatable dolly back home (recently they made them speak too)...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0692s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb