blog 4


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 18th 2008
Published: August 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well its been a while since my last blog so i'll try and go over what i've been up to....

After doing my trek into the jungle in Chiang Mai, which was awesome! ... 3 hour walk to this waterfall, then a swim in the waterfall, then elephant ride, then white water rafting, then visiting a Thai Hilltribe ... i was truely exhausted and took a day to recover and chill out.
I then booked myself onto a Thai cooking course, which was fantastic, i made green curry, Phad Thai, spring rolls...etc ... am really annoyed tho as i managed to lose the cook book they gave us!! ARGH!
Had a great time doing that, and there were some really people on there, we all went for a few drinks after and had a good laugh.
The next day was travelling... such a long day! Got the train from Chiang mai to Bangkok... took 12 hours, then i headed straight to the airport and bought myself a ticket to Koh Samui (an island in the south)... but had to wait 7 hours i the airport for the flight so i managed to find a quiet corner and get my head down for a couple of hours.
After an hour flight to Koh Samui i landed and got the ferry straight to Koh Pha Gnan. The main purpose for me coming here was for the full moon party, the diving and the beaches!
This island is so beautiful... white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, 35 degree's, no clouds, no rain (unlike the constant downpour in Chiang mai) and lots of other activities.

Now in Koh Pha Gnan i have mostly jus chilled out on the beach or in some quiet restaurants watchin a couple of movies. But i've managed to fit in some diving around Koh Tao... which was amazing! I did 3 dives in a day.... saw whale sharks, tiger sharks, sea turtle, stingrays...etc and a jelly fish the size of an oil barrel!!
Went to the full moon party on sat too... that was hectic... 20 thousand ppl all on one beach partying til the sun came up! Was quality and had a great laugh... met up with Yuki and Chris there too which was nice! Had such a great time and met so many ppl on this island.

Next am off to Koh Samui later 2day, then off to Koh Phi Phi and the Krabi province, before heading back to Bangkok then home.

End of blog 4

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb