Sunset Beach


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
January 8th 2005
Published: January 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Another week, gone not sure where it went, we were talking last night and I think the common feeling in Thailand is 5 days or 10 days or however many you are traveling, but only 1 night, they all seem to blend together.
We have been on Koh Phangan noiw for the last 4 days and really just chilling out. I went for a massgae the other day, not the naughty kind, I know what you are thinking.
I hate to say this, it actual pains me, but the novelty of bare boob has finally worn off. They are everywhere I look, I was shocked and thankful the first few days I got here, but now it seems the norm and there may be nothing sadder in this world then losing interest in looking for bare boobies on the beach, but that is what it has come to, for shame.
Although a few highlights from the trip to this island including one of the girls we are travelling with having her backpack going flying off the top of the tuk tuk, or truck cab, if there would have been a motorbiker behind there would have been a huge wreck, and I guess the other highlight would have been the 35-37ish year old lady on the ferry who seemed to forget that she was not wearing any underwear, normally not a big deal but when you have a dress on and sitting opend legged across from the 4 of us, well let's just say bare boobs was not all we saw that day.
Life is good.
Mom Send money haha

Advertisement



10th January 2005

Happy New Year!
Hey there Chris and April! Happy New Year! Glad to hear that your travels are going well. We hope that you continue to have a safe journey. Can't wait to see all of your pictures when you eventually come back to Canada. Thinking about you guys often. Take good care of yourselves. Luv, Ash and Heidi :) - Ash and Heidi
11th January 2005

how do i look at your pictures? - chop

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb