Full Moon Party (week)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
November 30th 2007
Published: November 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We had an awesome time on Ko Phangan. It helped that we had pre-booked a really nice bungalow right near the action, but far enough away not to be kept up by the noise... so we thought. We were living nocturnally so we wanted peace in the day to recover. But we were right next to the bar at our resort, which loved to play ridiculously loud, old cheesy music all day.

Buckets were everywhere, but we didn't seem to mind. Vodka and Redbull buckets became our regular tipple. The first night was awesome, we ended up at a pool party. We really enjoyed jumping in and out of the pool all night and were the last ones to leave at about 6.30am!

The Full Moon Party was pretty much the same as the other nights before it, just loads more people. But still lots of fun. We got ourselves painted a couple of nights with glow in the dark designs on our faces.

We met some cool English people the night before we were going to leave, who pursaded us to stay another night and took us to The 'Amsterdam' bar, which was pretty much like a gingerbread house. They sold marujana and mushrooms shakes behind the bar here!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb