We Made it


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
January 22nd 2007
Published: January 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok well Chris and I are now sat at our resort in pan yang www.haadson.com. We arrived last night after a bit of a journey.
We flew to Suri Thani and desperately wanted to get on the 4pm boat to Pang Yang, so after some careful negotiation from me we managed to get a cab (same man as last time) who promised us that he would get us there in time, if he didn't we wouldn't have to pay. Bear in mind we arrived at 15.20 and the pier is some 1.5 hours away.

So with the wind behind us and his foot to the floor (average speed 108 MPH) we made it on time! Just! As you can imagine if Chris wasn't white enough then he certainly was when we got out!

So we made it to the ferry, 2.5 hours and a countless cans of Chang beer we put foot on to the island.

Spent the day on the beach, pool and changing bungalow we are waiting for the beach party to begin.

Our new bungalow is on the beach and is basic (no hot water or Air con) but serves us well. Chris has managed to bang his head on the bathroom door 5 times already and is suffering from concussion! I am taking sweep stakes to see how many times he will do it in the next 3 days.

Burnt me face, bitten my mosquitoes but both loving it!

trying to upload pictures but cant work it out!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0847s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb