Ko Pha Ngan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
December 5th 2006
Published: December 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Leila BeachLeila BeachLeila Beach

This is the beach in haad rin that we spend most of our afternooons, one of my favourites so far!!
Well we arrived in Ko Phanagn after leaving phuket 13 hours earlier and after 2 mini busses a coach and a car ferry we finally made it, i love thai efficiency, its a journey that should last about 5-6 hours max, but you just get dropped in some random places and wait for the next mode of transport to come round the corner!!!

So we are here on phangan for the full moon party, but there are rave partys on the beach every night!!! We headed onto the snoop dogg boat trip around the island to do a bit of snorkling and to see some piddly waterfalls!! We got a free lunch and drinks and were pretty surprised that the first freebee on the trip was drugs and whisky!!! Mother don't worry we didn't have the drugs!! it was 12 o'clock too early!!! Just kidding again mother!! Did have a bit of the whisky though!!

So its the full moon party tomorrow we have prepared with getting a relatively early nights sleep after a few nights on the beers and buckets with a candian couple we met on the boat trip, anne and greg!!!

We are staying in
The sky at nightThe sky at nightThe sky at night

The sky view from our balcony after another afternoon storm
the Venus resort on the hill over looking the beach, fantastic views of the area which is better than the usual concrete walls!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

us on our boat trip!!!us on our boat trip!!!
us on our boat trip!!!

On anothe rlong tail boat this time snoop doggs!!
the storm before the party!!!the storm before the party!!!
the storm before the party!!!

the morning before the full moon party from our balcony a storm was brewing, there was no beach left the waves crashed right up to the bars!!


Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0836s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb