Day 11 Paradise in Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ao Nang
October 19th 2015
Published: October 19th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Today Weare up and at it catching a speed boat for a day long adventure around.

We start off by stopping at bamboo island which is a national park and nothing can be taken off of it. On our way we see chickn island...no it is not an island full of chickens but a limestone formation that looks like a neck and head of a hicken. Actually what is crazy is all the beaches on all the islands so if you want to just hang on a deserted island there are plenty. The island started getting busy with tourists so off we went to our next stop but before we left the island we meet up with a couple from Maple Ontario. Our next stop we checked out viking cave, from there we went to a lagoon...have we said WOW yet...if not WOW!

Next stop was Maya bay which was very busy so we found a small beach and went snorkeling for a bit. Yes this is the beach that The beach with Lenard Diario was filmed at.

On we went to Ko Phe Phe (pronounced pee pee...Ko means island) for lunch and a walk to Phe Phe viewpoint (approx. 750 steps and some paths) where we had a spectacular view of the island. This is the island that was hit by the tsunami and pretty much wiped out. They are still rebuilding the island and doing a wonderful job. One thing with this island is there are no cars.

Our last stop was snorkeling where we were inundated by thousands of fish.



After getting back to the hotel we went for a Thai massage to finish our day which was great


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.155s; Tpl: 0.031s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0598s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb