Ao nang


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ao Nang
March 3rd 2010
Published: March 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Ao Nang -

We spent about 1 week in Ao nang and spent the whole time pretty much going out, relaxing and being hungover... thats definately what the pics look like too!! However we did actually go snorkeling and kayaking too! all of the pictures from that are on a waterproof camera though, so unfortunately we cant upload them!! Anyways, i think we've already mentioned snorkeling, but kayaking was really cool. We went through the mangroves and canyons, 2 to a boat! Malve and Megan had it easy though, they both had instructors paddling with them, whereas me and Han had to slog it out on our own - by the end we were just drifting in rather than actually paddling anywhere! Monkeys swam in the mangroves, and when we got close jumped on the boat looking for food. They just picked up our water bottles and when we unscrewed the cap for them drank from the bottle like humans! Boa a friend that we met was throwing pieces of fruit on our boats so that the monkey would come on, Malve was too scared so stayed well away, but Megan had them on her head at one point! Apart from that, we didn't really do much apart from drink and chill, so i'll leave it at that for now!

Hope all is well, lots of love,

Laura, Megan, Malve, hannah x




Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



19th March 2010

looking.great!
what.a.tan.laura-you.look.fab-it.was.nice.to.speak.to.you.today.We.enjoyed.lanzarote.a.lot,but.I'm.looking.forward.to.Aimee's.scan-Wow.I'll.be.great.Supernan!!xxxPS.hope.Australia.goes.well

Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb