Ao-Nang - Great Place


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ao Nang
February 8th 2009
Published: February 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Round of GolfRound of GolfRound of Golf

Royston on his way to a heavy defeat at Ao Nangs premier Golf Resort
One night in Railay and it was another longtail boat to Ao Nang. Really nice place, great beach, but on the mainland, so a lot more to do.... Got a really good front with loads of bars and shops.... Roy lost the cables to his laptop & speakers a couple of weeks ago, so he trawled the shops looking for replacements. Apparently the ones he needs are very specific so nowhere has them. Looks like he's carrying a useless laptop round a bit further.

I bought some shorts here and a T-Shirt (almost a babyape personalised one). I was warned not to bring white clothes, and i should have listened. My white shorts & T Shirt are beyond disgusting. I was walking round and must have looked like a tramp, even more so! So if you travel, don't wear white..

Hmm, i've travelled too much and totally forgotten what i did in Ao Nang. Played some mini golf, which i won, of course. Oh yeah, good night out, Rock bars all over again. One bar had a unisex toilet, and for your use if you so wished was a moldy hairbrush, and even better, a roll on deoderant.... Check out the picture, seriously, who would use them?

Morning after we caught a tuk tuk to Krabi.......


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHA

The day after Everton dumped Liverpool out of the cup, Roy was given an Everton glass with his drink.....
mmmmm NICEmmmmm NICE
mmmmm NICE

Hair brush or Roll On anyone?


Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 17; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0176s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb