OOoowwwww!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Mae Hong Son
September 6th 2007
Published: September 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The wheels on teh bs go round and round,
my bum really hu-r-ts hurts hurts all day long!
just 8 bloody hours of it. but at least no seats of torture this time!
we took the bus from chang mai to mae hong son which is up in teh mountains. the journey here was long but you got to see what i think is a really beautiful part of thailand with paddy fields abd big mountains and then a few people with their big straw hats on picking tea in other fileds really scenic. there were many places i just wanted to get off teh bus and take photos.
about 2 hours before we got off a royal thai policeman got on with a machine gun i was thinking ohhh wow scary! bt he was just getting on for teh ride home!
we have a ncie little thai style room (mattress on teh floor!) at a place called frends but its clean cheap and i like it. we went to lakesde bar and had dinner which was really food. you have a bffet with u cooked meats and veg and sauce and then u get a metal thingy with hot rocks and water and cook ur own dinner on it (bit hard to explain bit like a fondue i guess!)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 57; dbt: 0.148s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb