Another busy day...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Rai
December 6th 2006
Published: December 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Went to the border region and the golden triangle yesterday, just forgot to write it in because i was writing about the trek. We had a lot of time in the minibus which was god for the girls from our trek that were on the trip with us because theyt'd got in at 5.30am and the trip started at 7am! We went on a speed boat over to Laos and saw a monkey and a bear and some little crafty places. We saw some hot springs and some temples (quite a few and cant remember athe names off the top of my head) but they were all lovely, it was the kings birthday yday so there was alot of people off work wearing yellow tshirts and fireworks in the town, i think theres a procession tonight too.
Today we packed up all our things as we leave the north tonight at 10pm get the train to Bangkok and then the bus at 7pm to Ko Samui. We saw a local temple today in Chaing mai and have just been deciding where we should have our thai massage tonight (im still not sure if i want one.lol).
Its been really nice up here and i recommend it to everyone, we found a fedex office (the haulage company) while we were wandering so we might be tking a trip to the night bazarr filling a large box and sending it home, because i could have spent loads up here, theres some gorgeous things.
Anyway, bye for now. Next time i will probs be in the lovely city of Bangkok(did u catch the sarcasm there). Anyway byeee x x x x x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 15; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0717s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb