Cooking Thai food


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
January 3rd 2016
Published: January 4th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Walked for miles around chiang mai in the morning and had coffee in a cute cafe (tried their frappe coffee-just iced coffee with condensed milk-Delicious!! Went to their shopping centre which was v depressing-lots of rubbish shops and not very clean!
The cooking course was in the afternoon. We got picked up from our hotel at 340pm and left off at 950pm. We did the course with zaab-e-lee and it was so good!anne was the girl who took the cooking course. We visited the markets so she could tell us all about the different foods and then we went back and made a number of different dishes which we got to choose ourselves! I made Thai green curry, chicken and cashew nuts, Thai spring rolls and a coconut soup! Then we all had mango and sticky rice at the end!delicious!!!

At the end of the night we arranged to let one of Ryan's football friends tom and his gf Kirstin who were staying in chiang mai after traveling for 3 months!so nice to hear about their adventures and get advice about places we are going too!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb