Last few days in Chiang Mai


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
December 14th 2012
Published: December 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So since our amazing day with the Tigers we havent really done too much as had to recuperate the money again. That night we bought some drink and chilled in our hostels garden with Josh and his friend and then went to the local bars for a bit. Yesterday we were all pretty tired and just had a lazyish day around the town, eating and rehydrating ourselves and catching a bit more sun.

Last night we got an early night and then thismorning we got up at about 8 and went on a drive to a mountain on the mopeds which I found really scary as the roads were so windy and steep and being on the back of a moped is scary enough as it is!

Saw some nice views and a couple of temples and then headed back to town and booked our three day treck in the North of Chiang Mai where we are going to do Elephant trecking, White water rafting, Bamboo rafting and see some hill tribe villages so thats going to be amazing!

Wont obviously be able to blog while were on the treck so I shall come on here and update you all on how it goes in a few days!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb