06 05 2010


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
May 10th 2010
Published: May 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

06 05 2010


Today was travel day to Chiang Mai, we had breakfast and had to be away to the airport by 1000 hours. All a bit of a panic to get checked out pack the suitcases and be at the airport. In fact it went well and we had no dramas.


Bangkok airport is huge and pleasant enough to while away the time until we flew.

The Thai airways flight of 1 hour 10m minutes even included lunch which we were surprised at getting. It was only a sarni and piece of cake but a cup of tea to wash it down meant we hardly noticed the journey.

Got to our new hotel The Royal Princess which was pleasant enough but a little downmarket to the one in Bangkok. The staff were lovely though and apart from more ferocious heat we settled in. We were next to the night market. Thought we had better have a look round and see what it was all about. It appears they sell everything and all leading makes are on offer. The humidity drove us back to the hotel though where we had an evening meal.


Travel always tires you out so early to bed.






Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.193s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1078s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb