Mosquitoes Heaven!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
December 13th 2008
Published: December 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I woke up this morning feeling totally refreshed for teh first time since leaving the uk after seven solid hours of sleep. Today, we headed high into the hills above Chiang Mai to view a very sacred temple, giving me another well received opportunity to get high on incense! I cant ever see the eventuality of having to approach a drug dealer on the street and asking him for an ounce of Jostick though. This evening, I was treated to kantoke dinner with tribal dancers, including one dedicated if slightly insane chap who firstly waved swords about with great enthusiasm and finesse before laying fourteen of the little blighters down on the floor and rolling over the top of them!! Remember what i said about the men in white coats, carrying the big net...Ideal candidate here me thinks!!! On the way back to the hotel, I discovered loads more scantily clad girls sitting seductively outside the towns bars and nightspots...with the average skirt length now a meagre 5.6 inches (Oh how I wished to have a tape measure)...one girl was obviously a tad warm or simply had nothing to wear coz all she had on was a tiny little red bra top and matching hotpants that were positively sizzling...With all this exposed flesh, Chiang Mai is definitely a mosquitoes heaven...MINE TOO!!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb