Culture Day


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
January 10th 2018
Published: January 13th 2018
Edit Blog Post

This morning I decided to work from campus so the students will be going to the hospital to work with their preceptors. For breakfast we had bananas, egg, Chinese donuts and rice with pork porridge. I have one student who is not feeling well this morning, GI issues. So, she is staying with me on campus. I loaded her up with Peptobismol, Imodium and Electrolyte Drinks. Checked in on her mid-morning and she was feeling better.

Greg and Maew went to print off our group picture for the Farewell Party. Kuhn Jeb and Kuhn Fung provided me lunch. I had imitation crab meat with fresh vegetables wrapped up in a spring roll wrap. It was very good. I will have to try and make this when I get home. The students returned to campus following lunch for culture day. Everyone quickly changed into the orange BCNC shirt that we were given upon our arrival. The students observed Thai dance, played games, made tie dyed handkerchiefs, and participated in the ChaCha slide.

Tonight was a big New Year's Party. Students were wearing masks and some were in their pajamas. Everyone brought a gift and everyone left with a gift. There was a lot of food, including cake and ice cream. We enjoyed student entertainment throughout the evening. Music, singing, dancing and skits. It was a good time by all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb