Ko Samet


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Ko Samet
February 13th 2005
Published: February 13th 2005
Edit Blog Post


Hi Guys

Thought I would drag myself away from the beach to give you a quick update.

Spent two great nites in a place call Pattaya. Its a mix between Soho and Southend! There was 5 of us girls and 2 lads and we all went to a ladies strip club - the Thai strippers loved us so much they had us up pole dancing with them!! From there we went onto a gay cabaret show - it was the most funniest thing I've ever seen - from Tina Turner to Tarzan shaking his bits in Kates face!! And then all 7 of us got on the back of these motorbike taxis speeding down the road back to our bungalows.

We are currently in Ko Samet - its an island thats 4 miles long. Its like paradise - beautiful beaches and clear blue seas. Have been here for 11 days - we was meant to be leaving the island Wednesday but we all love it here too much and are now staying til Tuesday. We r being very lazy and are flying to Ko Samui. From there we are going to Ko Tao for a couple of days to chill out (again!!) and then onto Ko Pha Ngan for some serious drinking at the full moon party.

We went on a speed boat trip last week. Went to a secluded beach and then onto a floating restaurant - its so cool - you sit on mats and there is a big hole under the table so u can dangle your legs near the water and if u drop food down all the fishes come swimming.

Went treking round the island on Thursday. I actually did a 2 hour walk!!! But it was great to take a look at the rest of the island.

Had a very heavy nite last nite. Went to a lovely restaurant for one of the guys birthdays and then onto a place called SilverSands - the equivalent of Romford high street on a Saturday nite!!! Got very hammered and didn't go to bed till 6.30 this morning - the best thing about being out in such a beautiful place is your hangover is never that bad - just jump in the sea and lay in the sand then get back on the Singha's!!!!

Anyway signing off for now - keep the emails coming and hope ur all well.

Kat
xxxx



Advertisement



13th February 2005

Hello
Kat, Weve just come from where your going. Ko Samui was a dump.. Ko Phan Nang has some nice places.. Ko Tao was really beautiful and easy to get stuck there (Sairee Beach is amazing. Simple Life is the best Restaurant)... in our opinion anyway. Only good thing about Samui was a restaurant called The Deck. really nice fod.. try the Soulvaki/Garlic Bread/Frozen Daquiri.. yummers.. have fun watever you do.
13th February 2005

Hello
Kat, Weve just come from where your going. Ko Samui was a dump.. Ko Phan Nang has some nice places.. Ko Tao was really beautiful and easy to get stuck there (Sairee Beach is amazing. Simple Life is the best Restaurant)... in our opinion anyway. Only good thing about Samui was a restaurant called The Deck. really nice fod.. try the Soulvaki/Garlic Bread/Frozen Daquiri.. yummers.. have fun watever you do.

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb