Khlong Phlu Waterfall, Ko Chang (Boxing Day)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Ko Chang
December 26th 2009
Published: December 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today is boxing day! We started the day, by having brunch in our favourite cafe again!
We then visted the medical centre, as Onie has had an aweful rash all over her tummy and back, and has been feeling a bit under the weather! Luckily he gave her some Antihistamine and we were kindly given a bottle of Calamine by the guy we are hiring our bike off, and she is feeling better!
We then drove to Khlong Phlu waterfall, and walked the 500m throught the forest to it!
Even though we hadn't brought our swimming costumes, Rik was soooo hot and sweaty from the treck...he just dived in fully clothed!
The locals were climbing up the cliff mountain, and jumping into the water! So of course Rik joined in!
We chilled out there for a while, and then started walking back to the park entrance!
We were due to leave Ko Chang for Jomtien tomorrow, but we have decided that we love Ko Chang, and have not had enough time to see the whole island yet! We have therefore just booked to stay at Cliff Cottage for another 3 nights! So we are now going to be staying in Ko Chang untill the 30th, in which we will be making our way via bus to Bangkok!



Additional photos below
Photos: 57, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb