TRAVEL IN AYUTTHAYA ,THAILAND


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Ayutthaya
May 31st 2015
Published: May 31st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Today my friend and I had a one day trip at Ayutthaya. We started our trip from Bangkok on 8.30 am and arrived at Ayutthaya around 10.00 am. The first place that we went to was KhongKong Market.

After we had arrived, we were striving so we bought Vietnamese stuffed crispy omelet (ka-nom beuang yuan) in 40 baht which is a recommended food in this market. In my opinion, its taste was very good. After that we ate Miang Pla Nhem which I had never tried before and its tastes good as its look . Before we went to the next market, we ended up with wandering around the market and tasting Thai desserts which were Ka-nom Tuay and Tong Muan. In normally, we usually eat a crispy Tong Muan but at this time we tried a softer one which it has a very good taste more than we thought and the owner was very nice to us. The next market that we went to was Ayothaya Market.The first thing that we did was feeding milk on fancy craps. Having finished a surprising activity, we wandered around the market and tasted some new food. Nam Prick Aunt Tiew was the first dish that we ate. It was delicious and did not spicy for children to eat.

Another dish was Ka-nom Khrok which we saw the owner paid a lot of attention to do it therefore we decided to buy it. The last dish that we ate at this market was Curry Puffs, its package was nice and it were proper to buy it as a souvenir. We end up this trip at the Million Toy Museum by Krirk YoonPun. There are a lot of ancient toys that the owner had collected for 20 years. This museum open on 9.00 am and close at 4.00 pm and the cost for visiting is 50 baht per person. We also filmed a touring video along this trip. Thank you.






Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb