Monday Morning 4am! Landed in Seoul, What Happened to Sunday?


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
April 18th 2011
Published: April 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The TeamThe TeamThe Team

Leaving for Manila via Seoul
We took off at midnight Saturday night and landed at 4am Monday morning. So, what happened to Sunday?

Here's a gift idea for someone you don't like - make them fly non-stop from Atlanta to Seoul in coach in a seat with a monitor that doesn't work and all those around you are watching new release movies, listening to music, playing games, etc.

My dad would get a laugh out of that and I can hear him say "That just makes you tougher and better" and then he'd laugh again. As a first-timer to Asia, this time difference thing is a real kick, knowing that it is 4 in the afternoon at home. It will be interesting to see how we all adjust to the time change. Lenny is used to his since he travels to Asia all the time with his work, but the rest of us our newbies. I figure we will just about come around when it is time to leave the Philippines next week.

There is nothing open in the airport in Seoul for a drink or snack, bummer.

Dave


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Arriving in SeoulArriving in Seoul
Arriving in Seoul

Heading toward the next gate.


18th April 2011

Jet Lag?
Just wanted to check in on you guys (and girls) to see what was going on. Of course all our thoughts and prayers are with you. I know there will be so many lives touched by this trip. God Bless, Jane
18th April 2011

Glad to see your safe arrival in Korea! Y'all missed a really great Palm Sunday service...we're praying for you and take good care.

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0561s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb