Various Gobshyte


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
January 22nd 2006
Published: January 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Here ends another week in the land of silly-ness in which we live. Please take the time to peruse the photos attached and read the various dribblings attached to them. Hope you're all well! We're not, as a cure for the hangover caused by my teacher's class party on friday, we decided a bout of macca's was in order... we were wrong!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Some foolsSome fools
Some fools

It's not too rare to see us acting like fools... We'd be the two chasing Mickey Mouse around at Disneyland I think...
FionaFiona
Fiona

Fiona playing a traditional Korean game.
Fruit YogurtFruit Yogurt
Fruit Yogurt

I managed to order this stuff!!! Last year myself and a friend had the people in this shop in histerics when we tried to order it!!!
The Evil SnowmanThe Evil Snowman
The Evil Snowman

Taken whilst on our school trip to another prefecture.
My ClassMy Class
My Class

This was on the beach on the east side of Korea. The ocean you can see is the much debated "East Sea"/"Sea of Japan"... We were looking for Dokdo/Takeshima (the debated islands) but couldn't find them... hehe. Evil buggers we are.
A roman candleA roman candle
A roman candle

This is one of the many roman candles we've let off whilst being here.
The beginningThe beginning
The beginning

The first love shot of the night!
Mid party singingMid party singing
Mid party singing

The middle of the party... Matt arrives... we sing lots... then... off to the pub... again.
The inhibriated teacher..The inhibriated teacher..
The inhibriated teacher..

After 6 hours of shots... even my teacher was wasted... he tried to convince matt that he was his brother and I was simply a half brother...


Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0578s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb