Singapore: A vibrant travel destination


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Raffles Marina
December 11th 2015
Published: December 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Singapore

Marina

I believe traveling is a beautiful part in the journey of life. We learn, we feel, we experience so much from our travels and that is why the destination we visit matters a lot. Amongst the many beautiful places across the world, is Singapore. Its popular with people from all parts of the world and almost every traveler would be attracted by a good Singapore tour package.

Singapore has everything from historical places and old buildings, structures to modern buildings, structures and natural landscapes. It is diverse and colorful which makes it a vibrant travel destination. There is no doubt that a Singapore tour package is on the minds of many.

If you’re looking forward to a good holiday and want an escape from routine then Singapore is the place you should head to. While its beauty is bound to mesmerize you, its activities would keep you busy in enjoying. A good option for Singapore tour package wouldn’t disappoint you.

Some of the many interesting sights you can explore in Singapore are,

Southern Ridges:

Connecting various parks is a natural trail of about 9 kilometers called the Southern Ridges. It is one of Singapore’s popular tourists attractions. It offers you a lot of things like canopy walks, a chance to cross Henderson Waves and skyline vistas. Parks like Mount Haber, Kent Ridge Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park are all connected through Southern Ridge. Over here you can take a refreshing walk in the jungle without really leaving the city. You can include it in your Singapore tour package for a unique experience.

Sea Aquarium:

Step into Singapore’s sprawling attraction, the Sea Aquarium. The impressive state-of-the art aquarium is home to over 800 species. It has a 36km long and 8.3m High viewing panel. Over here, you would find sea creatures like manta rays, goliath groupers and Napoleon Wrasse and not to forget the shark. The place also lets you explore the history of maritime silk route. A visit here makes your Singapore tour package interesting.

Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve:

This reserve is one of Singapore’s popular destinations. The reserve consists of 202 hectors of mangroves, ponds, mudflats, and a rainforest. With lots of migratory birds like sandpipers, egrets and plovers joined by locals like the kingfisher, herons and bitterns, you can call this place a bird potter’s paradise. At the reserve, you can also spot mudskippers, monitor lizards and crabs. If luck is with you then maybe you could even spot an estuarine crocodile. A visit here is sure to be exciting when on a Singapore tour package.

Apart from these if your looking for some natural beauty then you can visit places like Singapore zoo and Singapore’s Botanic gardens. For other places of interest you can look forward to exploring places like the Marina Bay, Little India, Gardens by the Bay and even Singapore skyline. There is so much more you can see and do in the amazing Singapore.

All you need is to plan your trip well. Go for the places that interest you the most. Something like a good Singapore tour package from flamingo can be a nice option for you.

About the Author:

Alap patel is a Gujarat based commerce student who is fond of sharing his travel tips. He hopes this post is of help to people looking for a good Singapore tour package.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.383s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb