Calaguas Trip, Camarines Norte


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Camarines Norte » Daet
February 22nd 2012
Published: February 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

As a beach lover, I always look for "not-so-commercialized" beaches so I'd be able to enjoy the beach freely---it's pristine waters, white and powdery sand, and listen to the calming tides while reading a book.

Calaguas is definitely a must-visit paradise. Be warned though that it does not have any resorts so meaning, one has to prepare for a truly one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure. They only have 2 comfort rooms, one common bath area and one "open-pantry". But given my adventurous personality, I don't have any qualms with such limited amenities. After all, the beach is spectacular.

For package tours, you may contact Melvic Brinas at these numbers: 09092944444 09065144444 09222472111. When my group went to Calaguas, they only charged us 3,500 per person inclusive of transpo from Manila to Calaguas (vice versa), food and accommodation. However, to make sure that you are not dependent with the food that they're going to serve, it would be best of you'll bring your own supplies as well. They are even willing to cook the food for you. Fishermen often come to the island with their fresh catch. In our case, we brought with us individual tents, canned goods, beers, bottle of wines, chips and nuts, some board games, books to keep us busy as they don't have other sports activities in the island.


Additional photos below
Photos: 113, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



19th March 2012

Calaguas!
maganda nga'..Thank u for another trip referral.. Il add this to my list of where to go's..Thank u!
25th August 2012

Virgin Island of Mahabang Buhangin
Thanks for sharing your experience in Calaguas Island. I am from Daet, Camarines Norte but I still haven't visited the Island. Maybe in the future I'll be there.
3rd May 2013

Calagua !!
Maybe i need to add up Calagua in my list that i need to visit in the Philippines. Maybe this site will also help you out http://www.zest-inflight.com/blog/article/Spending%20the%20night%20at%20Calaguas Thanks for your pictures and information about Calagua island.

Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb