Philippines


Advertisement
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
April 3rd 2007
Published: April 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Philippines certainly packs a punch when it comes to natural wonders: spectacular beaches, beautiful mountains, awesome volcanos, stunning lakes, superb diving and colourful aquatic life - d'you see that whale shark to your right?? - so we didn't need much arm-twisting to persuade us to linger for over five weeks (our longest stay in any country so far) and sample the local delights.... The ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Still smiling in the face of adversity!Still smiling in the face of adversity!
Still smiling in the face of adversity!

'Headhunting' had rather different connotations back then....
Now we know why the saying "squealing like a pig" came about....Now we know why the saying "squealing like a pig" came about....
Now we know why the saying "squealing like a pig" came about....

This 'little' piggy was none too pleased about being jerked down the mountainside to Batad....not the nicest way to spend your last day on the planet....



6th April 2007

Great blog
Your blog on the philippine visit was the best i have read here. Really! Very descriptive, real and well written. Glad you enjoyed the islands. Bon voyage!
10th April 2007

white sands
Hey "Scots", You'll see whiter sand in Zanzibar! (we just came back from there) looks like you're still having great fun... enjoy! andrew and cynthia from Jordan.
11th April 2007

I can't take it anymore
I religiously read your travelblog and instead of being more accepting I am getting more and more green!!!! Phillipines looks fabulous, not surprised you stayed for so long. Enjoy!
15th April 2007

What a life
Can't believe you are living the life of riley whilst i am here with dirty nappies, runny noses and piles of vomit!! This life could be yours too when you get back!! On a nicer note i am really enjoying the blog and it sounds and looks like you are having the time of your lives. Hope it continues to be as good and looking forward to seeing you Douglas in July.
18th April 2007

thanks for coming to our beautiful country.
18th September 2007

Boracay, El Nido, Donsol, Sagada?
Goodness...you guys hit all the good spots! Great blog and be sure to come back, there are 7,000 islands more to discover.

Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0709s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb