Matabungkay Beach Resort


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Batangas » Matabungkay
September 18th 2007
Published: September 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Last March 25-26, 2007 the whole family went to Matabungkay Beach Resort at Lian Batangas to celebrate my niece’s(Marielle) 3rd birthday. The whole family consists of Celeste family(Tita Cleo, Tito Jess, Jam and Niknok); Dianne and RJ with little Adriel; Ate Cherry and Marielle, Nanay, me, Jerome and Mel. We stayed at their senior suite room which has 2 bedroom with Queen sized bed, Cable TV, Mini Bar Lounge & Dining Area, Hot & Cold Shower and Spacious Verandah. The room was comfortable for all of us, the only downside is that there was no sink to wash the dishes. We particulary enjoyed the swimming pool but not so much the beach. We had our own food but we ordered some on the hotel which was really overpriced!

According to its website:
“Once discovered, never forgotten…” Matabungkay Beach Resort & Hotel offers you the total resort experience. Matabungkay Beach Resort & Hotel has everything you'll ever need for a perfect summer getaway -- from rigorous sports activities to relaxing day spas. Of course, the resort experience will not be complete without your full range of swimming options.


Matabungkay Beach Resort & Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Lian, Batangas which is only about 2.5 hours from Manila, making it the perfect beach getaway.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

3 Sisters3 Sisters
3 Sisters

Cherry, Cecil and Dianne
playing at the poolplaying at the pool
playing at the pool

Cherry, Dianne, Cleo and Cecil
Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!

Marielle's bday celebration with the whole family


Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb