Come and visit the heart warming cool place here on Baguio City


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Baguio
February 8th 2013
Published: February 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Burnham in Baguio CityBurnham in Baguio CityBurnham in Baguio City

Rowing and Making Romantic things
Come and visit this cool place perfectly just for you. The coldness of the wind will let your mind free of problems, The true smell of the wonderful Pine trees here in Baguio City. Baguio City features a subtropical highland climate under the Köppen climate classification. The city is known for its mild climate. It is because of this that Baguio is nicknamed the "Summer Capital of the Philippines". Owing to its high elevation, the temperature in the city is 8 degrees Celsius lower compared to the average temperature of the rest of the country. Average temperature ranges from 15 to 23 degrees Celsius. It is usually lower during the late and early months of the year. The lowest recorded temperature was 6.3 degrees Celsius on January 18, 1961. This is in contrast to the all-time high of 30.4 degrees Celsius recorded on March 15, 1988 during the 1988 El Niño season. Baguio seldom exceeds 26 degrees Celsius even during the warmest part of the year.Like many other cities with a subtropical highland climate, Baguio sees noticeably less precipitation during its dry season. However, the city has an extraordinary amount of precipitation during the rainy season, with the months of July and August having on average more than 1,000 mm of rain. Baguio averages over 4500 mm of precipitation annually. You can also visit this places like Loakan Airport is the lone airport serving the general area of Baguio and Camp John Hay is a place to truly know the meaning of nature the last but not the least the Burnham Park where you can row the Boat and feel the smile of everybody. And what else you can do? You can eat alot here in Baguio like Ube, Straberries, Peanut Butter and etc.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb