Baguio City Trip


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Baguio
September 15th 2012
Published: September 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Our 3 Days 2 Nights at Baguio City.

Day 1:

Took the first flight from Cagayan de Oro to Manila. At NAIA took the airport bus to MRT Edsa Pasay Rotunda. Grab something to take for the long 7-8hrs bus ride from Manila to Baguio (via Victory Liner at Pasay Terminal) Arrived in Baguio around 7.30 pm and check in at City Hotel(Kisad Road near Burnham Suites infront of the Burnham Park). Dinner at Central Park Restaurant.

Day 2:

Burnham Park, Minew View Park, The Mansion fronting Wright Park, The Strawberry Farm ,SM Baguio and Baguio Cathedral.

Breakfast at Hotel, Lunch on the go (corn, strawberry taho, strawberries, oranges), Dinner at SM FoodCourt.

Day 3:

Lourdes Grotto. Bus back to Manila, check in at inn.

Breakfast at Hotel, Lunch in local carienderia, Dinner take out pizza/pasta.

Day 4: Flight back to Cagayan de Oro.

About Baguio. Often we hear as the summer capital of the Philippines. Its located on top of the mountains north of luzon so its pretty cold there. There is no flights that goes there. Daily buses and trips are scheduled to and from Baguio. (you can check google for more details)

If your coming from the airport, I say head to Victory Liner bus terminal in cubao, it saves you an hour because of the heavy traffic along Edsa. Sights can be seen in a day or 2, given a good weather and travelling solo. During this trip tropical storm Gener just entered the PAR(Philippine Area of Responsibility) on our first day, it was somewhere east then heading north towards baguio. So on those days we experienced plenty of rain and did skip other sights like the Botanical Garden, Church near Mines View, Chinese Temple on the way to Strawberry Farm,Museum and the Lions head. Anyways,our trip is still good when its spent together with family also blessed in a way that the time our flight took off from Manila, that evening Manila took a bashing from Gener and a week later Manila was flooded in its worst.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

IgorotIgorot
Igorot

Baguio home of the Igorot tribe
Fresh fruitsFresh fruits
Fresh fruits

Strawberries, oranges and grapes


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb