Religion in Pakistan


Advertisement
Pakistan's flag
Asia » Pakistan » Kashmir » Pasu
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the most common belief in Pakistan?

In Pakistan, the dominant language is Urdu. Many people practice Islam as their religion. and follow the Islam government and law. These people are known as Muslims. They are to pray everyday, 5 times that is, and there holy day is Friday. They also have a specific month. This time is called Ramadan. During Ramadan, they fast, which means no eating of any kind. They are also shorted their amounts of work time to only 6 hours per day. They also have many beliefs on family structure. An example of this would be that they believe that family comes before any other social relation ships and work ("Pakistan-language, Reli..."). They also view this thing of Nepotism in a positive way. What this means is that they only hire people that they trust and has great power.

http://www.kwintessential.co.uk/resources/global-etiquette/pakistan.html

Pakistan culture if really strongly believed and enforced in Pakistan. They are very proper when it comes to great someone because they do it with respect to the person and their family. They also use many proper etiquette when it comes to outside family stuff. Islam is a very serious country where zero tolerance is allowed. It is a country where the family has more importance than anything else.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb