A2 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
North Korea's flag
Asia » North Korea » Panmunjom
September 12th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the difference between different countries and their government?

A country who's government appears to be different would be Korea. Korea was divided into two different countries; North and South Korea. Korea first entered communism at the end of world war II. This communism is what caused this separation. The United states entered the conflict to help help out run the leader, Kim II Sung. North Korea has opened many attacks on the U.S.A.. North Korea has taken advantage of its people and does not allow them to be against the government and can only do what the the leader says. (http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/korean-conflict/)

What I may conclude about this country is that the government does give their people much freedom. North Korea and South Korea are very different from each other. North Korea is not a very good place to live in if you cannot believe in what you want you and you are forced to be what they want you to be. To my conclusion North Korea's government is very cruel and non-inviting.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb