Day 5


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu
December 19th 2021
Published: October 20th 2022
Edit Blog Post

It's been a great trip so far, and it absolutely ended with a bang! You know that we have to make the most of our last day, so by 9 AM we had our hotel breakfast and were on our way to the Asan Bazar on newly-rented bikes. The Bazar was full of colorful crafts, textiles, and most importantly souvenirs that we bought to commemorate our trip. After exploring for around 2.5 hours, we got back on our bikes and treated ourselves to lunch at the nearby Nepalya Rooftop Restaurant; and yes, the view was just as incredible as the food! Now, I could wax poetic about the meals we've eaten on this trip for ages, but we don't have time to fall into a food coma today because we have some more exploring to do! Next, we're off to the Garden of Dreams (this is its actual name, not just a metaphor, but it is pretty dreamy 😉)! This gorgeous botanical garden in the heart of Kathmandu is filled with serene scenery and architecture everywhere you look, and we spent our time soaking in the views well into the early hours of the evening. For our last meal of the trip, we got dinner at Big Belly Restaurant before making our way back to the hotel. We all do our best to get a good night of sleep before our flight back home tomorrow.





Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb