Manaslu Circuit Trek


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu » Thamal
September 1st 2019
Published: September 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Manaslu area just opened for trekkers in the mid 1990's. The Manaslu region lies close to the border of Tibet . just in the past the locals still trade with Tibet as it is just a day walk to the border. The trek to Manaslu Trekking follows the age-old trade rout all the way to Larkya Bazar and Phedi. This is in the bottom of the pass. En route, the Manaslu region offer hidden and isolated journey to Tsum Valley Trekis best for you if you wishes avoid crowed hiking trails to Himalayas.

The world's eighth highest peak and one of the remote areas of Nepal. Epic views that have to be seen in all their glory. With few visitors encountered along the way this region is a very different experience from a trek in the Everest and Annapurna Region which are generally crowded with trekkers. Manaslu (8,163 m) is an opportunity to enjoy a quiet time trekking in pure bliss away from the noisy trappings of a modern world.

Manaslu Circuit Trek on an ancient trail along with Nepali culture and hospitality, promises breathtaking views of Mt. Manaslu and other Several Himalayan peaks always on the background. We prepared to witness ancient cultures and almost medieval lifestyle of the people as you trek up north towards the peaks. Modernization and commercialization have not yet touched upon the purity of the local people's lifestyle. The trail has tea houses along the way for a night halt, but one could opt for a camping trek and sleep under the stars.

Along this trek has internet access, and phones as well as other electronic devices can be charged at the tea houses along the trail. The trek makes for a great photo opportunity so you will have something to take back home to reminisce. Manaslu Circuit Trek shares much of its culture and history with its neighboring territory, Tibet. Buddhism is the major religion here as showcased by the Buddhist monasteries, architecture, and tradition all the way.

The Manaslu region, which was officially opened to foreign tourists only from 1991, falls in the Restricted Area zone and tourists must acquire Trekking Permit from the Department of Immigration in addition to the TIMS card to enter this region. Our Tsum Valley Trekking post is informative to you which is updated and unique.



When we start Manaslu Trekking we are able to see beautiful green valley, Landscapes, Rice field and Snowcapped Ganesh Himal Peaks in lower elevation. Kind and Beautiful people with cultural trade we are found on this trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb