Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Gorepani
December 16th 2019
Published: May 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek

Ghorepani Poon Hill Pun Hill Trek which is located in Annapurna region is truly called as all the best of the trekking in Nepal. This is not so far from pokhara. Ghorepani poon hill hiking can be made with in 3 to 5 days also. So poon hill trek gives you the total real short hiking experiences with in the short time frame.

The fabolus mountain scenery along with charming villages inhabited particularly by the Gurungs & Magars, dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurnas with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fishtail Peak) dominating the skyline.

The major highlight of Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking is possibly the most spectacular mountain scapes on Earth. When sun rises, it touches the snow-capped summits the Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8,167m) and Annapurna (8,091m) along with a maze of other peaks, there gradually appear, just like magic that your eye could not believe.

Besides, during journey, you are rewarded by the natural beauties in your each & every footsteps. With the silent environment crossing through Rhododendron forest.



Itinerary:

Day 01: Arrival in Nepalby TIA airport.

Day 02: Drive to Pokhara.

Day 03: Drive to Naya Pul and trek to Tirkhedunga

Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2775 m) in 5hrs.

Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani - Poon Hill (3210 m) then trek Tadapani (2540 m)

Day 06: Trek to Ghandrung (1940m)

Day 07: Trek to Nayapul then Drive to Pokhara

Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu.

Day 09: Departure

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb