Everest Trekking Packages


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Gorak Shep
May 29th 2019
Published: May 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Everest Trekking PackagesEverest Trekking PackagesEverest Trekking Packages

Everest Trekking Packages
Everest Trekking Packagesis the most Popular and Challenging Trekking Routes in Nepal. There are many choices of Activities in Khumbu Region as Moderate and Expedition. Most of The Trekkers are looking for the Best time in Autumn from September to End of November. Everest Panorama View Trek, Everest Gokyo Lake Trek, Everest Base Camp, Everest Chola Pass, Everest Three Pass, Phaplu to Everest Base Camp. These Everest Trekking Packages are Moderate and magical scenery with more interesting Himalayan Sherpa culture and attractive typical Buddhist cultures. the decorate Tibetan monument Buddhism and very old monastery at Tengboche, Thame, Pangboche and other sherpa villages Gompas. if there are any chances to see, Mani Rindu Buddhist festival which is a top festival in the Khumbu region. Mejor sherpas tradition cultures offer this festival. The Sherpa's best industry newly follow up Tourism industry which is started from Tenzing Norway Sherpa and popularity of Adman hilarious setup sherpa's brand for Expedition and hotel management.

The Everest Trekking Packages mostly selling is Everest Base Camp trek which starts 10 to 14 Days rapid to the average major trip. then some of trying more harder as Everest Chola Pass or Everest Three pass Trekking. but also possible to see Mt. Everest
Everest base campEverest base campEverest base camp

Everest base camp
8848m. Everest Short Trek as 7 days just around the Lukla to Namche, Thamel, Khumjung to Tengboche and return Lukla. these trip moderate normal hiking. During the trip can seeing many legendary as Lakes, Monastery, Expedition, Rivers, suspensions' bridges. Ethnic Sherpa's villages, health Post, School, hidden trail, flora and fauna of Sagarmatha National Park.

From March to May is a properly busy season for Expedition mainly Everest Expedition, Cho Yu, Lhotse, Amadablem and Pumori Expedition and also very busy to peak Climbing which is Island Peak, Lobuche Peak Climbing. Spring Season focus to Expedition most Climbers, during the Spring season there are less Avalanche and Risky are of the Karpas area and windy. from Lukla to all the up to Everest and summit on Mt Everest. traffic jam. therefore most people are dying in the Expedition area. if ice part of the area more traffic then more cold and froze bite and body going to weakness. So Many of Trekking Agency in Nepal. Selling Mostly Everest Trekking Packages as short and long.

Everest Base Camp area most of the Problem weather forecast quick changing weather and make a problem for Domestic flight in Lukla to fly out. So Everest Trekking Routes always advised taking a few days extra of the trip. because some time weather makes problem and flight will be a delay and could missing the International flight. The Adman hilari/Tenzing Norway Sherpa airport Lukla is one of the most dangerous airports in the world. because there is not much space to landing path and narrow with surrounding by the mountain. Most of the pilot is scaring to flight during weather bat time. many of Accident in Lukla airport. Now, less chance Accident because of more care flight pilots.

Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.




Khusibu, Nayabazaar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile : +977-9843467921 (Rabin)
Mobile : +977-9843451231 (Dhansingh)
Teliphone : + 977-1-4387202
Email : info@everesttrekkingroutes.com
Email : info@adventuremountainguide.net
URL:- www.everesttrekkingroutes.com
URL:- www.adventuremountainguide.net

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb